OU Hillel is the hub for Jewish life at the University of Oklahoma. Our mission is to enrich the lives of Jewish students so that they may enrich the Jewish people and the world. With a wide variety of programming that acknowledges students’ diversity of interests, pluralism is always at the core of what we do. All students are welcomed and encouraged to participate, as they celebrate their own Jewish traditions and learn about those of other communities. By providing programming based on student’s interests we aim to help you find your own personal connection to Judaism, while helping you discover yourself at the University of Oklahoma.
- Don't miss out on coffee! Schmoozeday Tuesday is here! #coffee #coffeetime #coffeecoffecoffee… instagram.com/p/BK3RYFSBrYB/ 2 days ago
- Ease into Monday with Shal-OMM Yoga, starting at 9:00! #yoga #zen #wakeup instagram.com/p/BK0h7o7hqOO/ 3 days ago
- Chinese for dinner? Delicious! Shabbat at the Ave starts at 6:30pm! #shabbatshalom #shabbat… instagram.com/p/BKtKHQ0Buqt/ 6 days ago
- Brush up on your coffeology at Schmoozeday! #needcaffeine #coffeecoffeecoffee #freecoffeeday… instagram.com/p/BKlPpJ4hTVa/ 1 week ago
- RT @girlmoving: I just had such a nice time with @OUHillel ! My first time there & still felt at home. Definitely going back for Shabbat se… 3 weeks ago